Office 7, 44/28, Sivtsev Vrazhek per., Moscow, Russia, 119002
12 september 2013
As from June 20, 2013 Sakhalin Shipping Company has been providing vessels for delivery of supplies and support for offshore drilling platforms as well as work team transportation to and from drilling platforms on agreed schedule.
03 july 2013
SASCO China Line announces the decrease of basic liner tariff at USD 50/TEU for all shipments from Ningbo and Shanghai terminals, destined to the terminal of Vostochny port.
26 march 2013
Sakhalin Shipping Company as the container operator has joint the Alphaliner Top-100 league.
15 march 2013
SASCO Intermodal takes part in transport exhibition TransRussia-2013 and invites all our clients
08 august 2012
EVERETT -- The Port of Everett on Monday welcomed the newest cargo carrier to town with a reception and harbor tour, in anticipation of the arrival from Russia Wednesday of a second vessel of the Sakhalin Shipping Co. (SASCO).
Welcome to site
Address: Office 7, 44, Sivtsev Vrazhek per., Moscow, Russia, 119002
Phone: +7-499-241-51-25, +7-499-241-80-72
- Transportation of containers and non-container cargoes by sea, by rail, by air, by auto, by combination rail-sea and by other mode of transport.
- Transportation of cabotage rail-sea containers to Magadan, Sakhalin Island, Kamchatka and Chukotka.
- InterRussia and import-export shipments.
- Usage and rent of containers any types – 3 tns, 5 tns, 20ft GP, 40ft GP, 40ft HC, termos-containers.
- Customs brokerage.
- Cargo insurance.
- Vladivostok, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Kholmsk, Korsakov, Magadan, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy
- St.Petersburg, Novosibirsk
- Seoul and Busan, Korea
- Shanghai and HongKong, China
- Seattle, WA, USA
- JSC “Transcontainer”
- JSC “Sakhalin Shipping Company”
- Wallem Shipping (China) Ltd.
- SASCO International International Shipping Co., Ltd, Korea
- Heung-A Shipping Co., Ltd, Korea
- SASCO Vladivostok
Shipping schedule on regular routes
- Vladivostok-Magadan every 7 days
- Vladivostok-Korsakov every 4 days
- Vladivostok-Kamchatka every 7 days
- Shanghai/Ningbo-Vostochniy every 7 days
- Shanghai/Ningbo-Vladivostok every 7 days
- (We also accept cargo from Qingdao, Dalian and Tianjin.)
- Vladivostok-Kunashir/Iturup 1 time per month
- Vladivostok-Chukotka (summer navigation)
Regional business news
There was opened an additional office of the "SASCO Intermodal" in St. Petersburg.
There was opened a company "SASCO America Inc." in Seattle.